The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest pet moment?

+2
tezorian
Riana
6 posters

Go down

Funniest pet moment? Empty Funniest pet moment?

Post by Riana Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 am

What is the funniest moment you had with your pet?

Mine was when my cat was sleeping on the keyboard of my father's laptop, very peacefully, and on the screen it read: "Are you sure you want to permanently delete these 1000 files?" rofl
Close call for my dad though :p
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Funniest pet moment? Empty Re: Funniest pet moment?

Post by tezorian Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 am

I wasn't there, but this was the story from my dad.

I took the chicken out of the freezer and put it on the table for it to defrost.
The next morning when i woke up, the chicken was gone.
I walked to the toilet and there was the chicken.
Kelsey, one of the dogs, was sitting next to it, staring at the chicken.
She couldn't get the plastic off and decided to guard it.
And she didn't dare touch it.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Those are very funny!

One of our cats Mr. Miyo is quite confident around computers and one day he decided to step on the computer and typed Poo... Twas very funny...

And another one was on his birthday last year which was 11.11.11 (a mastery day) I found a dead bird in the house lying next to him and he was playing with it. This wouldn't seem out of the ordinary except he's an indoor cat and the windows are quite difficult for a bird to get inside, I've never had it happen since we've lived here at any other time. I was convinced he made a wish for his birthday and got it...

Finally, our floors of our house are oiled raw wood so is slippery to the feet if you're in socks or in this case, if you have cats paws. When they're chasing each other or playing with a toy they do burnouts and slip all over the place, it's very funny. I've been meaning to capture it on video but it hasn't quite happened yet. They slide them bang into things and it's like they're 'drifting' (is that the word?) like the cars...
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by paintdeer30 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 pm

hmm it been a while since I had my dog but hmm

my dog was an white creamy American Eskimo named Laddie.

one time we were doing some remodeling in the house and we left him in my room for maybe 2 hours (not a good idea) but when I came back to my room and he was not right at the door as I expected him to be he was on my window still which is a good 3 feet up and his head in my mini blinds!! I was like oh my gosh LADDIE! that image in my head! it was kinda of scary but funny at the same time so I never do that again. (the pains of remodeling with a pet)

another one is when he would wake me up by jumping and sitting on my head panting away. I was huh what is going on? he was all nervous and really anxious and I tried to calm him down but it turns out if there is a flying buzzing around he'll get really anxious. probably because he hears us slapping the fly and associates the slapping as the abuse he might have gotten from his previous owners. So whenever we get a fly in the house we'll say take the dog out I gotta catch a fly. And he'll have no clue! lol afraid of flies poor thing!

lying upside down in his expenvise velvet bed with his feet twitching in the air with bouts of boofs always makes me giggle.

my first pet Lizzie a grey rabbit I let her out in my bedroom and she was only suppose to be on the floor but when I came back I didn't find her anywhere only to discover her among my stuff animals on my bed she was having a ball!! jumping all over them licking them and humping them! lol!

there are other stories but I'll stop for now hee hee! Very Happy Laughing albino cat Funniest pet moment? 919379873
paintdeer30
paintdeer30

http://anniesartphotography.shutterfly.com/pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

@unicorn ... =D
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 am

When my uncle was washing the windows of his house, his 3 cats all moved their heads in circles in perfect formation watching the rag.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn13 Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh my gosh Tezorian that's hilarious! Thank you... Smile That's exactly what my cats do!!!
unicorn13
unicorn13

Back to top Go down

Post by Samt03 Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:47 pm

My youngest indoor cat does this pose if you say to sexy, he'll like wiggle onto his back and roll over into poses. One night he was on a chair and my roommate asked him if he was sexy so he started his poses, and kept right on up till he 'to sexy-ed' himself right off the chair. He picked himself up the floor like 'what happened' jumped back onto the chair and went back into 'to sexy' mode.

And of course, because my camera is always close to me:
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 am

Havonej wrote:My youngest indoor cat does this pose if you say to sexy, he'll like wiggle onto his back and roll over into poses. One night he was on a chair and my roommate asked him if he was sexy so he started his poses, and kept right on up till he 'to sexy-ed' himself right off the chair. He picked himself up the floor like 'what happened' jumped back onto the chair and went back into 'to sexy' mode.

And of course, because my camera is always close to me:

Laughing and rolling
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down