The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies

3 posters

Go down

This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies Empty This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies

Post by Nucky Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 am

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies Empty Re: This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies

Post by Nucky Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 am

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies Empty Re: This makes me really want to buy Girl Scout cookies

Post by tezorian Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 am

This is a subject that's not that easily discussed. Both sides are right. And transgender is a very difficult subject. Less spoken about, but i think more troublesome than homosexuality. It's not about sexual preference, but about who you are inside. The fears that are there aren't just because some "girls" are boys, but not understanding the transgenders. It's easy to think that some boys pretend to be girls, just to be a pervert that wants to look at girls without them knowing.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samt03 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

Hmmm I think she's a fake... her colors are that of a 'brownie' yet she's a Jr level (which should be green.) For that matter she, at that age should have a vest not a sash...
Samt03
Samt03

https://www.amazon.com/author/showndraridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum