The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children

5 posters

Go down

A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children Empty A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children

Post by tezorian Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 pm

http://vimeo.com/17148626

It's a dutch documentary, but it has english subtitles. So... it's ok Very Happy
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children Empty Re: A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children

Post by melodiccolor Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

Tezorian, can I retitle your thread "through the eyes of an empathic child" and move it to off the deep and shallow end? It is such a special video and will be easier to find as time goes by that way.

I plan to share this one widely. Thanks for sending to me in an email too. A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children 454835 A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children 512747661
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children Empty Re: A gift for the hollidays :D--Empathic Children

Post by Alethia Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 am

Tez thankyou, this video is delightful. My thoughts went to the space of children who do not have access to nature in this form, how easily it must be for them to lose their gifts without the connections they so need for their wellbeing and development. To see through their eyes in this way opens ones own eyes to the beauty in the souls of both these children.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 am

It's a great insight into the way empaths think . . . I've always been trying my best to learn about exactly what they see, and I hope that I might one day develop the ablilty proficiently. Thanks for posting Tez.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks for this video, Tez. Technology is such a wonderful creation when used to tell stories like this. This has been going on for thousands of years, and it's nice to see it 'updated'.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum