The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality

3 posters

Go down

PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality Empty PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality

Post by RBM Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 am

NOVA The Fabric of the Cosmos: The Illusion of Time

The clip starts with this, paraphrased, 'much of what we perceive about the universe is wrong'.

The ideas in the clip don't go as far as the Virtual Reality theories that are out there, but it seems to be totally copacetic with such theories. As this board has tossed around some discussion on this topic, the clip is a nice addition.

Enjoy !
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality Empty Re: PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 pm

OK, this is not a clip, but the full show. I will need an hour to watch it, but from what I saw, I am going to really enjoy this! Thanks for posting.

Btw, NOVA is always well worth watching and the quality of this is HD, so enjoy everyone!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality Empty Re: PBS on Time, the experience versus the actuality

Post by RBM Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah, I'm admittedly sloppy with the term 'clip', so further readers Beware.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Watching it right now. Just got to 19 minutes in and posted in my thread:

http://funhsps.niceboard.org/t25p50-intuition-empathy-and-precognition-getting-stronger#45240

So far what has been talked about is really basic stuff, nothing new. But the visual representation at min 19 is what I'd been trying to describe.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 pm

I watched it and really enjoyed it. It does a really good job of discussing the theories in laymen's terms.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum