The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett

2 posters

Go down

Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett Empty Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 am

Chinese investment fund manager pays $2.1M for chance to dine with billionaire Warren Buffett
"OMAHA, Neb. (AP) -- A Chinese investment fund manager won the chance to have lunch with billionaire Warren Buffett by bidding $2.1 million in the most expensive charity auction ever held on eBay."

Sometimes I think stuff on Yahoo! will never cease to amaze me!! Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett Empty Re: Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett

Post by reb Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 am

lol! there was an hour interview with Warren on cnbc. chinese guy is trying to buy 'good press'. Warren is 'the antithesis of the normal broker' Smile
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett Empty Re: Chinese investor pays $2.1M to eat with Buffett

Post by StrawberryLife Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah, I think the guy's trying to buy good press too...

I just found it immensely entertaining, & in synch with what we've been talking about/what I was rereading recently! Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down