The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Japan explains what has been happening to kids

4 posters

Go down

How Japan explains what has been happening to kids Empty How Japan explains what has been happening to kids

Post by Nucky Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Japan explains what has been happening to kids Empty Re: How Japan explains what has been happening to kids

Post by melodiccolor Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm...speechless! I don't even know where to begin with this one. Perhaps they wanted to reassure kids that there was no real danger beyond stench...what a lie.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

How Japan explains what has been happening to kids Empty Re: How Japan explains what has been happening to kids

Post by Nucky Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

It doesn't explain the danger well at all. What's more, a lot of kids would find this funny, and clearly this is no laughing matter.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:22 am

It's hard to know how well a job this does regarding explanations, when there's no info of the target audience.

I think the 'better and better' dialog is misleading at best, regardless of audience, though.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 am

Hmm. I think this is actually quite a good explanation for kids. You can't get too technical with them - they wouldn't understand. I think the basics are good enough. I don't think Japanese kids would necessarily be as enamoured of the idea of 'poo' as Western kids are, but I could be wrong on that. Just knowing their culture...I'm surprised they even used the 'poo' idea. But Japan does have a history of explaining things via the medium of cartoons. I don't know if any of you have ever seen 'Spirited Away', but that movie is chock full of symbolism. I did a university assignment on it a couple of years ago. I'm sure it's not the only animation film that is. Their culture is just different to ours, so it probably works for them.
Safari
Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum