The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP

3 posters

Go down

A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP Empty A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP

Post by RBM Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Here's the film link, Wake Up The Film.

About the film: wrote:Jonas Elrod was leading an ordinary life until he woke up one day to a totally new reality. He suddenly could see and hear angels, demons, auras and ghosts.

The documentary movie WAKE UP follows this fascinating story of an average guy who inexplicably developed the ability to access other dimensions. Physicians gave him a clean bill of health and were unable to provide an explanation. What was it? Why was it happening to him? One thing was certain for this 36-year old man – life as he had known it would never be the same.

With his loving but skeptical girlfriend by his side, Jonas crisscrosses the country as he searches for answers and delves deeper into this thrilling world of the phenomenal and spiritual. Along the way, he encounters an amazing group of religious teachers, scientists, mystics and spiritual healers who help him piece together this intricate puzzle.

The film shows how all of us can search inward for our own peace and happiness while contributing towards a positive shift in global consciousness. WAKE UP is a call to consciousness to everyone who sees it; an invitation to accept that there is more to this life than meets the eye.

I watched the online version Sunday and really enjoyed it. The film kept it's focus on the individual development aspect which I think was the smart thing. It had some touching moments, in dealing with an overnight change is one's life.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP Empty Re: A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP

Post by Alethia Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm

sounds like a very interesting movie RBM...I cant imagine how impacting this would have been for him to have his reality change overnight...in that way..
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP Empty Re: A fim about one individuals path, called WAKE UP

Post by Safari Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 am

This does sound interesting.
Safari
Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 pm

At the film site they have a page full of mentions of the film. Some are actual reviews while others span the possibilities to just being remarks.

The technological sophistication also impressed me - I applied for online service in the morning and got it early that same afternoon. The site explains the service will be delivered within 48 hours.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down