The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc

3 posters

Go down

Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc Empty Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc

Post by melodiccolor Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

I was over at our fanpage on FB and someone asked if there is any pamplet or booklet that explains what HSP is to give to docters, dentists, chiros, mental health people, etc. I haven't heard of any and it would be a great idea if there was something.

Anyone know of anything or care to write one?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc Empty Re: Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc

Post by Alethia Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

funny was thinking about this informing thing for some reason lately.......I cant remember what space it came to me.........but slipped in somewhere along my path.........of connections...It would be a good thing to get out there I imagine considering the type of experinces many have with uninformed professionals...but then again......most times I find I attract hsp friendly professionals now anyway.....they might not know they are one but it shows at some point on this path you will start to attract hsp from all walks of life to take care of your needs on many levels............just have to find that space within yourself first and open to receive it.........
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc Empty Re: Something to explain what HSP is to Doctors, etc

Post by RBM Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm

I wonder if a naturopathic practitioner might be 'hsp friendly', in general. They I understand in some case work with the more conventional medical elements and thus have bridges built.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Good points, both of you. I have noticed I do attract those who know about HSP, but many have not been so fortunate.

Having access to naturopathic practioners would be wonderful too, but many do not know about them. I suspect the person who posted on our FB fan page may have only just found out she is HSP as have many others.

Having such a booklet or pamphlet would be particularly helpful for those who are new to knowing about it.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down