The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the most immature thing you've done recently?

+3
melodiccolor
Reamsie
adain
7 posters

Go down

What's the most immature thing you've done recently? Empty Re: What's the most immature thing you've done recently?

Post by adain Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:40 am

ouch!
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

What's the most immature thing you've done recently? Empty Re: What's the most immature thing you've done recently?

Post by Reamsie Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:50 am

I probably shouldn't even tell but, let's just say I owed my best friend some payback. Laughing Nothing destructive, but she had been asking for it. So for close to her 40th birthday:

I broke into her myspace page and changed the theme to Hannah Montana.
I put Hannah Montana Music on the page. I changed all her stuff around and wrote things like under tv show favorites "Hannah Montana of course!" Hobbies, "I am the president of the Miley Cyrus Internantional Fan Club." "My dream is to meet Miley Cyrus." You get the idea. It was pink and it was loud. She didn't catch on for three days, until her son who is in the Marines e-mailed her asking her if there was something she wanted to tell him.

Last edited by Reamsie on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Reamsie, that was hysterical. Laughing and rolling I take it she'd been playing some practical jokes on you. imo; practical jokes where the victim can laugh too are good ones. I don't like ones where the target is hurt or made to feel bad.

Nucky; I second Adain; ouch! She really must of gone off the deep end for you to do that.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:12 pm

nucky,

i dint think that was all THAT immature......you're gonna have to try better than that to convince me....a political fanatic for a candidate who starts slinging 'bigot' 'misogynist' or other labels around on a regular basis wouldn't' have lasted that long with me...lol!
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Embarassed

Last edited by Nucky on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I was being an asshole here.)
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:47 am

melodiccolor wrote:Reamsie, that was hysterical. Laughing and rolling I take it she'd been playing some practical jokes on you. imo; practical jokes where the victim can laugh too are good ones. I don't like ones where the target is hurt or made to feel bad.

Yea, she has a great sense of humor. She thought it was just as funny as the rest of us did.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:57 pm

lol Reamsie... Laughing and rolling

/OoO, you can break into MySpace...?!!! Shocked affraid )

Nucky, okay, it was just for 10 minutes, right? Smile lol... (It would've been 'bad' if you put it up permanently, but so it was just kinda fun-silly, I guess... Smile)
/PS Isn't Hillary outta the race anyway? (Heard so on the radio, at least... Maybe the girl you mention was just venting her frustration...? Politics can do weird things to generally sensible people... so I try to not discuss it much lol)/

As for immature things... hmm... Haven't done anything like that lately, I guess... Smile At least all pales in comparison... Smile *Must think of something...* - What could it be...??!!!
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:52 pm

StrawberryLife wrote:lol Reamsie... Laughing and rolling

/OoO, you can break into MySpace...?!!! Shocked affraid )

No, I'm not some crack superhacker. People are creatures of habit and she has been my best friend for over 10 years. It was just a matter of elimination by using what I know about her to figure out what she would use for her personal password. So don't anybody get panicky, I'm not running around the internet getting into everybody's personal stuff. Extra Happy
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:23 pm

You're awesome Reams.
Did you learn that from the Doctor. Wink
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Blue, you're looking a lot like Scott these days! Laughing
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Why thank you.
All that stuff about affirmations.... you become what you think
Guess what I've been thinking about. laughing
Actually, we've been having a lot of fun over at TrekBBS. We've been putting sombreros on anything that moves.
I imagine that qualifies as rampant immaturity (believe me, it does chuckle )
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Rampant sillieness maybe. But the minute we loose the capacity for that, we may as well be dead.

Silliness is not immature, but one of the essential joys of living. mrgreen whee!

(Speaking of silliness, imagining now bubble blowing smileys in sombreros bouncing all over this forum now! oy..... and some of them looking like scott for some reason!)
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 pm

great scott? lol! or grate scott? he's the one with scratches all over him....
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 pm

reb wrote:great scott? lol! or grate scott? he's the one with scratches all over him....
reb

Would that be a scott brite brillo pad? big grin In a sombrero of course. whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm

melodiccolor wrote:(Speaking of silliness, imagining now bubble blowing smileys in sombreros bouncing all over this forum now! oy..... and some of them looking like scott for some reason!)
lol That's hilarious!!

INFP (or anyone else), can you make 'em look like this??!!!! Cool Very Happy Extra Happy

lol Reamsie, yes it is reassuring... Smile /hmm...?!! drunken ) I think if my family (or some select friends) wanted to 'hack' into anything they could pretty much guess most of them too... Smile alien farao
Then again not sure why anyone would wanna hack into my library card, hmm... Smile flower
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:07 am

I dared some one to do some thing totally ridiculous the other day (drop a water balloon from a apartment building, if you are wondering), oh and stick a paddling pool in thier balcony. Maturity is over rated.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 am

lol! it's overrated until the water ballon drops on someone's head or into a car windscreen...hope you got a bail bond service-might wanna write the number on your wrist in indelible ink if you keep on with the waterballons lol!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:37 pm

lol Adain, did they do it? Smile

As long as you just dared them to do it... Smile /evil grin/
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down