The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man moved to tears by a double rainbow

5 posters

Go down

Man moved to tears by a double rainbow Empty Man moved to tears by a double rainbow

Post by Nucky Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

I'll admit that my initial reaction was "what is this guy smokin?" But now I think that this is awesome.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Man moved to tears by a double rainbow Empty Re: Man moved to tears by a double rainbow

Post by Alethia Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Oh nucky this has made my day......what a beautiful moment of joy for him to experince in that moment...and what a beautiful moment for us to see through his eyes....and his heart to share...wow!!! Cool
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Man moved to tears by a double rainbow Empty Re: Man moved to tears by a double rainbow

Post by RBM Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 pm

I have seen a partial double rainbow many moons ago, and this puts that one to shame, for sure.

Neat !
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't know if the experience was orgasmic for me, but I have seen complete double and even triple rainbows both times I visited Washington state. Evidentally, in come places they are common. Still for me, the experience was pretty awesome. I think I may have seen a couple here as well over the years.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 pm

I learned something about myself through this. I admit that at first I heckled this guy about fucking rainbows a bit in the comments . . . not in a nasty way, but in a kind of immature way, but about an hour later I started to feel bad and deleted it. I seriously admire this guy for opening up so much, and I think that this reflects my own reluctancy to open up all the way.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 pm

That is a very genuine insight Nucky.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Nucky wrote:I learned something about myself through this. I admit that at first I heckled this guy about fucking rainbows a bit in the comments . . . not in a nasty way, but in a kind of immature way, but about an hour later I started to feel bad and deleted it. I seriously admire this guy for opening up so much, and I think that this reflects my own reluctancy to open up all the way.

Huge insight nucky....and that my friend is the mirror we often speak about...your reflection is now speaking to you..cool
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 am

Our 'passions' can be very infectious! Most likely because we have transcended our 'common' feelings and cared to share them.
I've often felt 'greatly moved' by music...nature...art, or words...but by my nature chose to not express my feelings so openly. God bless the man for that...I say!
I saw some people making fun of this on t.v. I suppose 'they' don't get it cause they chose to not be in this man's 'shoes'. Perhaps they fear to open up and 'be' that person that 'sees/feels'...because of what 'others' may think.
Naturally...they thought the man to be on drugs or something for expressing himself so openly...freely.
'May we try to understand each other more and open our hearts to the beauty that constantly surrounds us.' Seems so simple...before our 'egos' get in the way...hmm...
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

Bluedream wrote: Our 'passions' can be very infectious! Most likely because we have transcended our 'common' feelings and cared to share them.
I've often felt 'greatly moved' by music...nature...art, or words...but by my nature chose to not express my feelings so openly. God bless the man for that...I say!
I saw some people making fun of this on t.v. I suppose 'they' don't get it cause they chose to not be in this man's 'shoes'. Perhaps they fear to open up and 'be' that person that 'sees/feels'...because of what 'others' may think.
Naturally...they thought the man to be on drugs or something for expressing himself so openly...freely.
'May we try to understand each other more and open our hearts to the beauty that constantly surrounds us.' Seems so simple...before our 'egos' get in the way...hmm...

yes very nice thought bluedream.... beatingheart
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum