The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much is your electric bill for one month?

5 posters

Go down

How much is your electric bill for one month? Empty How much is your electric bill for one month?

Post by waterdragon7 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Between my cousin and me, it averages about $18.00 per month - most of which is no doubt for the refrigerator. The utility, in this case, is Southern California Edison (SCE).
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

How much is your electric bill for one month? Empty Re: How much is your electric bill for one month?

Post by edie Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 pm

your lucky lol the electric bill in this house is like 200. its all electric no gas. even wire heating i the ceiling
edie

Back to top Go down

How much is your electric bill for one month? Empty Re: How much is your electric bill for one month?

Post by Little Sister Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 am

That's very good, WD. Our bill is usually more in the $35-40 range per month.
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:56 am

Here in oz anwhere between $150-200 every two months.
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm

What's your angle, what are you comparing ?

Here's Table 5.6.B. Average Retail Price of Electricity to Ultimate Customers by End-Use Sector, by State, Year-to-Date through March 2010 and 2009 (Cents per kilowatthour)

In a list of the 50 states, high to low, Nebraska rated ~ 45. The above table seems consistent.

If you are curious about the customer's bill, only, a recent 12 month average for 2007 was around $20 - that's with gas hot water, electric stove, gas heat, ISP service and telephone and lots of fans in the summer with less than a week of running air conditioning set in the 75 to 85 degree range, all thrown in.

In 2010 I'm pretty close to that and we've had a recent raise in rates since 2007.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum