The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

field mouse

4 posters

Go down

field mouse Empty field mouse

Post by edie Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 am

been watching a field mouse run in and out of the bed room for the last 30 min. noticing how cute he is and variations of his brown coloring, unusualy long tail(not common of reg mouse) deducted it was a field mouse.
he stoped to look at me i clicked my toung. curiously he sat and staired at me for a few moments. tilting his head slightly and twitching his wiskers. standing on hindlegs took a leap back behind the bags ran back out to the living room.
always welcoming our outside visitors enjoying the sight of them.

kinda makes me wonder what he was thinking at the moment. and why did he decide to return the the bed room 5 times. roflol. what were ya looking for little guy? lol i tryed to capture him on my web cam but with no such luck. turn the puter twards him and he ran. camera shy lol.
edie

Back to top Go down

field mouse Empty Re: field mouse

Post by Pixie1970 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 am

LOL Edie

We had a little field mouse living at our old house...he was there for months...I grew quite attached to him but was woken up many times during the night to find him munching food from my work bag. One of my partners daughters saw him and as she is scared of anything like that...she threatened not to visit again lol so we caught him and took him for a ride to a field and let him free. I must admit that I missed the little fella Sad
Pixie1970
Pixie1970

Back to top Go down

Post by petersi Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Mice's thought:

Tsk tsk tsk you still in bed? So unfair I have to work all day in the field you know...
petersi
petersi

Back to top Go down

Post by edie Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:58 pm

petersi wrote:Mice's thought:

Tsk tsk tsk you still in bed? So unfair I have to work all day in the field you know...
roflol lol!
pixie, ill never understand peoples unacceptance of creatures that were here before us. i personally say they were here first get over it Laughing and rolling
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm

I agree. How wonderful they are to observe and they do deserve a chance to live too.

That said, it is probably not a good idea to share living quarters with a wild rodent because they can transmit disease like hanta virus or carry fleas that carry other ones. Best to set them free back out in the field.

Heh, in my house something like that wouldn't fare to well anyway as I have 3 indoor cats.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum