The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trojan warning on net

3 posters

Go down

trojan warning on net Empty trojan warning on net

Post by edie Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

mc and i were disgussing problems with trojans cought on our puters. today for mc gaia has a pop up that when ya click no or cancle it downloads anyways. most likely a trojan. she has cought some lately i cought 2 this last week and some the week before which is unusually alot on my puter. just kinda puting a warning out for others to use your malware protection software often.if dont have one this is the one i use.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
edie

Back to top Go down

trojan warning on net Empty Re: trojan warning on net

Post by melodiccolor Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 am

Yes, be extravigilent right now. Things seem to be unusually active for infections, spyware and malware.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:00 pm

I had my Avast detect a Trojan virus, the Rogue (?) on a personal blog that I have read for a couple years.

Since he and I have had personal email exchanges in the past, I promptly emailed him of my detection. He replied his compute had just been infected and he was taking it down immediately. He resides in a VERY active geographical blog location (Greensboro NC) so his blog is fairly connected in the community.

He later posted a 'Beware' notice to indicate he was keeping an eye on his equipment as a result of the recent infestation.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down