The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post

5 posters

Go down

Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post Empty Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 pm

On Sat. Oct. 24th, there will be a somberorpise chat here at The HSP Dimension. sombrero mrgreen

Then on Sat Oct 31st, there will be a holloween party at the King's House in our private guild at Gaia. Both will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to seeing you there! whee!

For those of you who haven't joined in at Gaia yet, there is this thread: http://funhsps.niceboard.org/super-secret-private-forum-for-stupendous-discussions-f2/a-new-annex-backup-chat-play-whatever-site-for-dimension-t1208.htm

Last edited by melodiccolor on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post Empty Re: Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post

Post by Elfie Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

Sad bring back all the juicy, juicy gossip (or make some up) big grin
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post Empty Re: Two very fun chats coming up in Oct, 2009--The 2nd chat is in a different place on Gaia-see my post

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:26 pm

LOL Elfie; what we make up in some of our chats is far juicier than any gossip! Hope you can come! Laughing and rolling
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 am

I'll bet, I can't use Gaia but enjoy the madness! =)
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Elfie, the one on the 24th is here at Dimension. That one you can join in on and go crazy.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 am

<-- evidently doesn't read things properly :face-palm:
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho1334 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 pm

will try to make it but thats moving week for me
Rho1334
Rho1334

http://www.myspace.com/vampolt

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm

confused I thought moving week was Sept 24th to the 30th?

You should be well settled in by the end of Oct. big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:47 am

bump
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:34 am

Our HSP Home (http://hsphome2.19.forumer.com/index.php) will also be having a chat this Saturday Oct 17th. It will be their first scheduled chat. The latest info I have has the chat starting at around 8 or 9 pm Eastern Time (GMT-4), but I will update y'all if this changes. Cool
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Hmmm....I have yet to set a time for the chats. Our normal start time of 6pm (gmt-7); 9pm (gmt-4) seems about right.

For those of you who have yet to try a chat and are uncertain of participating in a larger group, come early. The first hour has been quiet the last few chats, picking up steam later.

In any case, these chats go anywhere from 5 to 10 hours, so if you can't make it early, we'll still be here later as people drop in and leave.

Let's have some fun! whee! popcorn
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 am

I truly do hope to see ALL of you at tomorrow night's chat; no matter how frequently or infrequently you visit here! beatingheart

Yeah, I mean YOU! Wink I really can chat with anyone; as long as they have a good heart. Cool
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

The chat's getting started right now. Come on up!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 am

We had a great chat tonight! Hope to see lots of people at next week's Gaia Halloween chat!! If you haven't signed up for Gaia yet, pm me or Melodiccolor for instructions on registering!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Well, they got trick or treating up in towns but in the process, messed up the chat boxes. They added a line to the top for a link to skittle world and in the process, pushed the bar with the text box and commands below the bottom.

You can still barely click on the top of the tabs to use the commands, but you can't see what you're typing, lots of garbled text results, at least for me. I can't see to correct my typos before sending.

Just in time for a scheduled chat. Great.... Rolling Eyes Still, the chat can go on; it will just be a lot wonkier than anticipated.

I heard INFP and Justin have a rl halloween party, so I am moving our chat to Glengrin's house. The reason is that if last minute members of Dimension wish to attend the chat, I can admit them and Nucky can admit them to the guild.

To get to Glengrin's house, go to the "Links to our Houses" thread in the Island of Misfit Toys Guild and the second one will be mine. I'm even changing the wall colors for halloween. See everyone there! popcorn whee! mrgreen
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok, just look for the thead in the guild that says Tonight's chat is at Glengrin's House. I posted the link in there.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueEyes Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Well guys... have fun
Happy Halloween

cat cat What a Face
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down