The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of us who share their lives with cats...

2 posters

Go down

For those of us who share their lives with cats... Empty For those of us who share their lives with cats...

Post by BlueEyes Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:40 pm

I found the open letter to cat owners and veterinarians at Cat Nutrition.org to be quite informative. This site is a good start to helping those of us who own cats to be more aware of the care and feeding of our small friends. There is also a small section on Disease & Diet with some advice and resources.

cat cat Smile
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

For those of us who share their lives with cats... Empty Re: For those of us who share their lives with cats...

Post by Ishkabibble Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Thank you for posting this info, BlueEyes. It's very helpful.

Some of the issues with pet food are the same as we have with the people food industries....substituting synthetic and manufactured food for nature's own nutrient dense produce.

I recently found out cats like canned pumpkin! Not the pie filling, but 100% pumpkin. About a tablespoon a day helps introduce some fiber and offset the harsh dry foods which are so popular. My cat loves it and will eat it willingly!

The cat in your avatar picture is beautiful!

Ish....alien
Ishkabibble
Ishkabibble

Back to top Go down

For those of us who share their lives with cats... Empty Re: For those of us who share their lives with cats...

Post by BlueEyes Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 pm

I am glad it is helpful! Pumpkin, eh? I was debating
on whether to plant some... think I will now. lol

My avatar is one of my kitties... my 10 year old Bengal,
D'Argo. He runs the house... I just pay the bills.

cat cat Very Happy
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum