The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three?

5 posters

Go down

Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three? Empty Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three?

Post by Nucky Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 pm

William Shatner's strange behavior on Conan

I think it was a good save on Conan's part.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three? Empty Re: Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three?

Post by TheStargazer Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

huh. I watched the clip...seems like Shatner was just acting like...Shatner. Razz

Oh, and Conan's awesome Smile
TheStargazer
TheStargazer

Back to top Go down

Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three? Empty Re: Was it old age, drugs, Shatner being his weird self, or all three?

Post by Reamsie Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:52 pm

I don't know who the person was the wrote the article, but it must have been a slow news day. I watched the clip from the page you listed (which was a different show) and then went and watched the entire interview from the tonight show. Here is a link in case anyone is that interested. William Shatner has always been a little strange and it was just a typical Shatner interview.
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien/video/episodes/?vid=1127427
He wasn't acting insane. He and Conan were teasing each other.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

He certainly wasn't a typical guest, but I thought he was funny and cool. I do think he made an ass of himself, but that's not necessarily such a bad thing. He did so in an awesome way.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

He always makes an ass out of himself during interviews. It's kind of the way he is. Very Happy
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by lula may Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:44 pm

He does it 'cause he's the tambourine man. It is his way. Very Happy
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:03 pm

He creeps me out anyway because he was in the original Star Trek
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum