The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . .

+3
SimplyNan
lula may
Nucky
7 posters

Go down

As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . . Empty As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . .

Post by Nucky Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:44 pm

have you ever caught yourself thinking this about someone who is in, say, the top one-tenth of one percent on the sensitivity scale?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . . Empty Re: As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . .

Post by lula may Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 pm

A-ha-ha-aaaah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!! You like Chapelle, right Nucky?

Fifth! Fifth! There are so many amendments that all mean so much to meeeee! But there's only one I choose today-and that's the FIFTH. Fiiiiiith! Fifth! Feee-iiiiii-ith!
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . . Empty Re: As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . .

Post by SimplyNan Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh, oh, lula is running off in a crazed daze freakout freakout freakout freakout freakout freakout

Too much school, her equilibrium is now severely tilted. freakout freakout freakout freakout

Here lula, have a beer As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . . 45469 and maybe some popcorn popcorn maybe that will help you.

Laughing and rolling

Sorry, could not resist.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

SimplyNan wrote:Oh, oh, lula is running off in a crazed daze freakout freakout freakout freakout freakout freakout

Too much school, her equilibrium is now severely tilted. freakout freakout freakout freakout

Here lula, have a beer As much as we hate the words "you're too sensitive" . . . 45469 and maybe some popcorn popcorn maybe that will help you.

Laughing and rolling

Sorry, could not resist.

lol!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adain Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 am

nuckinfutz wrote:have you ever caught yourself thinking this about someone who is in, say, the top one-tenth of one percent on the sensitivity scale?
Yes, I'm so guilty of this. Seriously though, If I'm thinking it, you are a walking raw nerve.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:27 am

adain wrote:Seriously though, If I'm thinking it, you are a walking raw nerve.

Same goes for me.
Safari
Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

oh yeah.. lol!! Smile

& sometimes about people who declare themselves to be non-sensitive & me to be the sensitive one, lol!! Very Happy
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum