The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often Empty Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often

Post by Nucky Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 am

And I apologize in advance for doing it in the future. This isn't my computer, and I need to clear immediately when its owner wants to use it.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often Empty Re: Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I think everyone who uses the chatbox knows that; no apoligies needed. One day, you'll have your own computer and this issue will be resolved.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often Empty Re: Sorry for leaving chats so abruptly so often

Post by lula may Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 am

Well, me too actually, Nucky! I don't have one particular good reason even. Just seems like every time I'm hanging out with you all somebody calls or shows up. Bummer, but what can ya do? Ya gotta go, ya gotta go-and sometimes that's all there is to it. I am sorry, I just hope everybody understands. Very Happy
lula may
lula may

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am

That's life; especially when you are popular.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down