The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few people thought this was buried,

5 posters

Go down

A few people thought this was buried, Empty A few people thought this was buried,

Post by melodiccolor Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm

So I thought I'd highlight it one more time.

New Years Eve Chat here at the usual time; 5pm gmt-8!

If you're not out partying, come join us and celebrate the coming new year in fine wonky style! drunken sombrero freakout mrgreen
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

A few people thought this was buried, Empty Re: A few people thought this was buried,

Post by BlueTopaz Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:33 pm

LOL, I'll probably be around some time during the evening.
Like other HSPs, my favorite place to celebrate New Years is in the living room, quietly.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

A few people thought this was buried, Empty Re: A few people thought this was buried,

Post by melodiccolor Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Even though we're hsp's, I thought it was going to be really quiet tomorrow on the board as people were doing things with their friends and families.

Boy was I wrong! Shocked The only one with plans to party so far is adain, and she's planning to make an appearance at the chat anyway as it will be the next morning for her.

So it seems we'll mostly all be here for our uniquely wonky 2009 celebration. Which I think began back last summer sometime? We just never really stopped.... whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 am

I'll be in and out tomorrow.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 am

Lol, Nucky, since this chat was your idea, I hope you're in more than gone. chuckle
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Woman Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm

I´m partying
We have guests.
Shocked

My boyfriends twin-brother and his girlfriend and another male friend of us visits us...
.....the cook, which is a industrial-designer as well and likes stinky cheese. This one. big grin

So we´ll have dinner (nope, nothing stinky!)
And probably will visit pubs later. I will have to be brave and walk around the firework and explosions at street. While looking secretly at the sky, and hoping, that nothing will either crush or burn me.... And will try to do all those extroverted things... huging and kissing strangers underneath the firework, OMG will there even be one night stands on streets? Nope. scratch

And. I plan to do sightseeing for the guests tomorrow... already did today, it was fine. So ...

Have a nice funny cosy wonky 2009 celebration everyone. beatingheart cat

A few people thought this was buried, 30472914_fe958e4125

I´m like my cat, can´t really stand firework and noise and all that ...i huged her today, prepared a quiet warm room and whispered with her secretely not to fear anything... we have the same opinion about celebrating New Year and all the noises...popcorn ...explosions.... loud screaming on streets...fire at streets....bottles... firework blizzards...firework thunder...firework hurricans...

We just LOVE it. geek
A few people thought this was buried, 357368961_bb39c024 bunneh reaper
But i´ll have to be brave tonight... ninja

dancing
It´s so cold here... So i guess i won´t have to dance half-naked in the streets with only gutterglitter around my introverted neck. Which i imagine, extroverted non-cat folks maybe would plan to do on streets tonight... ? scratch I have no clue.

Maybe i could shout loud...A few people thought this was buried, BCfireworks0326 when i see any explosion somewhere?

bom
Or i could put some firework in my hair for decoration...hmmm

I´ll see what i´ll meet there on streets! freakout

big grin
Gypsy Woman
Gypsy Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by StrawberryLife Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 pm

'KISS ME UNDER THE FIREWORKS..!!' Smile
Might make a nice T-shirt?

What will the boyfriend say then though??!!!! Smile

Had one night of kissing total strangers on the streets in my life, I think it's quite enough Smile

It may be much more fun in good company of friends & bf though!! /he can protect you from over-passionate strangers, lol!! Smile/

/if the noise really annoys you, may I recommend earplugs? Smile musicians' earplugs ideally, so you still hear what people say.../ Hi to the cat... we share the same opinion of fireworks too.. damn waste of money..

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Melle, such images! lol! Sounds like you're going to have an interesting orgy...er...time... whee!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Extra Happy
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Woman Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello i´m back again in my calm little corner of the world.....
Happy New YEar StrawberryLive, Melodiccolor and everyone! Very Happy

I swear i only kissed my bf. Surprised
What a relieve!

That much about expectations...
I remember as a teen, i had to kiss lots of strangers at streets too, or so it felt, StrawberryLive...
Ohhh... silent

But all these noises and firework explosions...i wanted to crawl home.
Instead i did lighten a "wondercandle"... we each hold one...

A few people thought this was buried, Riesen-wunderkerzen-polar-midi-30A few people thought this was buried, 180px-Sparkler

And i slightly worried, like every year, if something from sky would hit me, fire me or burn me...we were standing at a bridge, dark sky, dark water, cold, freezing...
but happy celebrating people. All in firework mood...like little children playing with the fire, and excited about the noises, i thought... so it amused me.
And i enjoyed the colors of the firework as well, and little paper-lamps especially, high above flying, filling the night sky with their warm red candle lights..... getting higher...and just a tiny redlight spot at the end....loved to follow their lights in the black sky, high above with my eyes....
Surprised

They looked a bit like that....and are called `Sky lanterns`...
A few people thought this was buried, P12b

Later i saw close up photos of me, made from friends, and i was surprised, as there was a calm smiling at my face the whole time, from deep inside Shocked
The effect of the lanterns for sure...
So i guess i liked it. lol

I was so glad when i was in my own rooms again!
Tom cat was sitting under the bed, and walked back to me.
He´s fine, like me.
It was rather familiar with friends, and no pub!
Had some Grappa though.
Really liked this years celebration!

cat popcorn
And i´m glad it´s over too!
Gypsy Woman
Gypsy Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:57 pm

This is the first time I've heard of sky candles. They look interesting. What you call a wondercandle, we call sparklers. Both terms make sense. Cool

If it were not for all the loud explosions and smoke, I could enjoy fireworks more too. Oh and the very real possibility of getting hit by something. What goes up must come down, and then there are those idiots who like to shoot things sideways.... Suspect

I was here in the chatbox for a rather unusual chat. We all bring in the New Year in our own ways. big grin

Happy New Year to you as well....so far, 2009 is going along... whee!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down