The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a support forum as well as a general forum?

4 posters

Go down

Is this a support forum as well as a general forum? Empty Is this a support forum as well as a general forum?

Post by Fossy Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 am

I just want to find out because I don't want to annoy people by asking for support too much if this is not a support forum. I think this needs to be discussed more so that people know what to expect here.
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Is this a support forum as well as a general forum? Empty Re: Is this a support forum as well as a general forum?

Post by Nucky Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Yeah, sure. That's where "the big comfy chair" sub-forum comes in.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is this a support forum as well as a general forum? Empty Re: Is this a support forum as well as a general forum?

Post by melodiccolor Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Just be aware, if this is for personal stuff that this is a public forum. You may want to choose a more private one. It is up to you.

If this is about issues of the forum and developing it, then "suggestions for the forum" is the best place to post any questions or ideas.

It just occured to me; were you talking about the entire site, or just "General Topics"? As for the entire site; just choose the appropriate section, and you can discuss almost anything you want to. But just be aware, that people are also free to react anyway they want to to things as well.

Last edited by melodiccolor on Wed May 21, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Wed May 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Fossy wrote:I just want to find out because I don't want to annoy people by asking for support too much if this is not a support forum. I think this needs to be discussed more so that people know what to expect here.

What kind of support are you talking about Fossy?
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Wed May 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Well basically I'm talking about the same kind of support we had on Vivid and HSPOTS originally. I don't expect people to be my psychiatrist or anything.

Hi Nucky!!! headbang
Fossy
Fossy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Fossy wrote:Well basically I'm talking about the same kind of support we had on Vivid and HSPOTS originally. I don't expect people to be my psychiatrist or anything.

Hi Nucky!!! headbang

Hi Fossy!

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Okay Smile
Fossy
Fossy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down