The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next!

3 posters

Go down

MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next! Empty MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next!

Post by BlueEyes Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 pm

I am guessing that most of you that have Macs have heard the news. Neutral If not check this out:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/12/17/apple.macworld/index.html

I am quite saddened by this turn of events... I am now debating on whether I even want to go to the 2009 Expo in January. No

So what is Steve Jobs and Apple going to do next! scratch Suspect

What do you think about all this? Neutral
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next! Empty Re: MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next!

Post by StrawberryLife Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Hmm.. they seem to give some suggestions in the article... smaller events at their biggest stores...?

Sorry to hear Steve Jobs had cancer - didn't know it.. Hope he's doing well.. or as well as possible..

I don't have a Mac though I love 'em... I think if they continue to make good products and do other forms of advertising they're bound to do well nevertheless.. no?
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next! Empty Re: MacWorld Expo without Apple? What next!

Post by Baldus Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Apple do more business in their stores in a week than they do at MacWorld. It's a very expensive way of getting customers. Apple also don't like timing their product releases for MacWorld, but would rather release them in their own time - as demonstrated by the upcoming iMac and Mac Mini upgrades missing from MacWorld.
Baldus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down