The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving

+4
BlueTopaz
Luna
WissyWig
Nucky
8 posters

Go down

Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving Empty Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving

Post by Nucky Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 am

A nice, wholesome family dinner heehee.

"I can't get any more out. I'm shaking it, but still nothing."
"Just spread the legs open and stuff it in."
"Are you ready for seconds yet?"
"Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it."
"It's a little dry. Do you still want to eat it?"
"Don't play with your meat!"
"You still have a little bit on your chin."
"Just reach in and grab the giblets."
"Tying the legs together will keep the inside moist."
"Talk about a HUGE breast!"
"It must be broken 'cause when I push on the tip, nothing squirts out."
"I like the dark meat"
"Would you like me to butter your buns?"
"Mmm, you can really taste the anise"
"Well, it smells like fish"
"Have you smelled my aspic?"
"What a great spread!"
"Let's make some gravy"
"I'm going to leave it in just a little bit longer"
"Just swallow it!"
"Open your mouth and just taste it."
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving Empty Re: Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving

Post by WissyWig Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 am

"Have you smelled my aspic?"

freakout laughing
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving Empty Re: Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving

Post by Luna Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:38 am

Shocked Oh my God nucky...ewwwww, LOL!!!
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:43 am

Laughing and rolling

ain't it the truth.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Oh, yeah, when taken in a different perspective, much in life is simply hilarious. My mind works like this and I've had to stifle a laugh more than once because trying to explain what was funny is pretty difficult. Which leads me to a story. I once worked for the city revenue department and my boss was writing a letter to some agency about sales tax stuff. Yeah, usually boring. However in this letter he was referring to "tools of discipline". And it was actually referring to something very mundane but I saw that and my mind just kinda went bonkers. After I had calmed down I went into his office and suggested that he use a different phrase because that one could be misconstrued. Luckily I did not have to explain more than that and he did change the wording.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:58 pm

SimplyNan wrote:Oh, yeah, when taken in a different perspective, much in life is simply hilarious. My mind works like this and I've had to stifle a laugh more than once because trying to explain what was funny is pretty difficult. Which leads me to a story. I once worked for the city revenue department and my boss was writing a letter to some agency about sales tax stuff. Yeah, usually boring. However in this letter he was referring to "tools of discipline". And it was actually referring to something very mundane but I saw that and my mind just kinda went bonkers. After I had calmed down I went into his office and suggested that he use a different phrase because that one could be misconstrued. Luckily I did not have to explain more than that and he did change the wording.

Laughing and rolling

It's amazing how often this happens. I'm one of those people it happens to; I think my subconscious must be playing jokes on me. I used to get in trouble unintentionally all the time when I was about 18, 19 because of it. I'd catch a double meaning and totally miss the dirty 3rd meaning.

Nucky, I've seen that before; it is a very funny classic. big grin
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 pm

SimplyNan wrote:My mind works like this and I've had to stifle a laugh more than once because trying to explain what was funny is pretty difficult.

melodiccolor wrote:It's amazing how often this happens. I'm one of those people it happens to; I think my subconscious must be playing jokes on me.

Well, what do you think is gonna happen when the explanation includes phrases like "tie the legs together and stuff it in"! Things Overheard In The Kitchen On Thanksgiving Rofl2
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by sedona Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Laughing Laughing

That was funny Nucky!
sedona

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:06 pm

bump

Might as well add one while I'm at it:

Some master baster. You spilled juice all over!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum