The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone remember this person from aimoo?

+3
Lily
Luna
namasteheather
7 posters

Go down

Anyone remember this person from aimoo? Empty Anyone remember this person from aimoo?

Post by namasteheather Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 pm

She was in her 20's and lived in Hawaii but was from missouri. She was working at a bar in Hawaii. I emailed with her for a while after I left aimoo but lost contact with her. She was always having man troubles (don't we all?) and done some modeling work and was really pretty. I seem to remember her having long conversations about being an HSP and being good looking and how people treat you differently. (And I remember thinking....oh I wish I had that problem. LOL)
Anyway if anyone remembers her, do you know if she's on any of the HSP boards?
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember this person from aimoo? Empty Re: Anyone remember this person from aimoo?

Post by Luna Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 pm

That sounds like tempabsage. I have no idea what became of her after aimoo crashed. I have often wondered what happened to her, she was really cool. It would be great to hear what she has been up to. I believe she moved from Hawaii to New York to focus on art??
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember this person from aimoo? Empty Re: Anyone remember this person from aimoo?

Post by Lily Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Yeah! Temp. I vaguely remember too that she moved from HI.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Yeah, that's tempabsage. She was really cool, I was thinking of her. I think she'd like it here.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:32 pm

That was Temp. I didn't know she was a model.

I remember her too, she and I were going through similarly themed breakups with narcissists and shared a lot of "bastardex" stories.
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:11 am

Yes! Her real name is A___, but I don't remember her last name. I don't know if I ever knew it actually.
Maybe her last name was s___? Like A___ S___?

She had done some modeling in missouri I guess, and then when she was in Hawaii she had someone do professional pics and she said that she couldn't get any work. I guess it's more competitive there and they told her that she needed to lose weight. Which made me laugh because she's probably a size six or four!
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Yes, I remember her, too, but I have no new information about what she is doing now.
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Woman Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:09 am

Hello,

yes, i remember tempabsage from aimoo.
Her avatar was red, black, white and showing a girl with black hair, looking down and holding a cloth in her hands.
And i remember the pretty picture of her she posted at aimoo, blonde hair, dressed in pink, yes.

CanĀ“t help you probably really, but made a search on google and found that...
maybe worth a try :-)

http://www.rateitall.com/tempabsage

Good luck.
Gypsy Woman
Gypsy Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by namasteheather Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 pm

That is so cool, thanks!
namasteheather
namasteheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum