The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For science fans: Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry

4 posters

Go down

For science fans:  Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry Empty For science fans: Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry

Post by melodiccolor Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:05 pm

I just read the tv page of my newspaper and thought this would be of interest. I'm planning on recording it and our pbs station typically repeats these late at night. If you missed this and still want to watch, often they're online as well.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

For science fans:  Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry Empty Re: For science fans: Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry

Post by Ishkabibble Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Thanks Mel, ........sounds interesting!
Ishkabibble
Ishkabibble

Back to top Go down

For science fans:  Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry Empty Re: For science fans: Nova tonight on pbs has a show on fractal geometry

Post by adain Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Sounds cool....I might search online. Always had a kinda perverse liking for geomtry. Fractal geomtry sounds tasty.
adain
adain

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Sigh, it's shows like this that almost make me want to have TV access once more.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum