The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting times

4 posters

Go down

Interesting times Empty Interesting times

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm

This shows just how rapidly things are changing on this world.

http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=x7aVOMrlfkkijQwcLllwk6WjB5JE0zrF
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interesting times Empty Re: Interesting times

Post by TheStargazer Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 pm

very interesting...I had to turn my sound of so I could concentrate on reading the facts...
TheStargazer
TheStargazer

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyNan Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:30 pm

What does it mean? Very good question. How can one train or be educated for something that is not yet in existence? Unless you look to spirituality which says something along the lines that everything that could be, already is. It strikes me that we all need to stay in the moment so that when something happens, we can more rapidly respond. Hmm, then what if it would limit actual mental peramubulations and come from a more authentic space? And perhaps when we did that we would no longer be hung up on the actual words but would simply be and do. All good fodder for thought.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:50 pm

There are so many implications in that simple presentation; the more you think about it, the more issues it relates to.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:55 pm

'would simply be and do'

Nan, it's the fourbrain...i recommend to people that they cut it down to just one....makes things so much simpler...

trying to be serious, when one thinks about it, how can anyone 'not be in the moment'? where do they think they might be? in 'the next moment', or 'the past moment'? no, there is only this moment..the dogs barking in the mind obscure the beauty of 'no mind'....one has to poison ones dogs...or tame them....or take 'em to the pound. mine are staying here so they can keep my feet warm this winter....

there is ONLY this moment....no other reality exists for anyone, despite their mental gymnastics and/or bullshit to the contrary....'hi, i yam nadia comaniche' (Robin! hugs, buddy!)
r
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum