The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT

2 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 16, 2008 4:48 pm

This is just to let everyone know that we may have the final version of our "Constitution". It is quite different than other forums' rules and regulations. I ask if you already haven't done so, to go over to "Suggestions to the Forum" and look at the end of the constitution thread. Now is the time to make any suggestions or comments. If all agree, we will adopt this version.

Also in the suggestions forum, a vote is going on to pick a permanent name for our forum. We had more choices than would fit in one poll, so INFP made 3. Vote for one in each poll. The results will give us an idea of preferences, but I think we still need some creativity to find a final name for our forum. To see the full list with all the subtitles, see the "names" thread on pg 3.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Fri May 16, 2008 4:59 pm

but I think we still need some creativity to find a final name for our forum

Does this mean that you're not satisfied with the list of names currently available? Would you like some more colorful names perhaps?
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Oh, I wouldn't mind some more colorful ones... mrgreen But actually, there is little agreement on the final name from the current list. See how the votes are going so far in the polls. I personally think there are several very good choices there. We just need a bit more consensus.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) Fri May 16, 2008 5:13 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Oh, I wouldn't mind some more colorful ones... mrgreen But actually, there is little agreement on the final name from the current list. See how the votes are going so far in the polls. I personally think there are several very good choices there. We just need a bit more consensus.

So narrow down what you have by most popular votes and we can form another pole and vote on those and so on until we have the final name.
Logan (Earthmaiden)

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Ummm...that was always the idea. But it was also always meant to be a let's see where we are vote too. Go back and reread the Name thread on this.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum