The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Board

+9
Reamsie
SimplyNan
melodiccolor
reb
BlueTopaz
Rivershine
Little Sister
StrawberryLife
Spock
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Board - Page 2 Empty Re: New Board

Post by StrawberryLife Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Ooh, wanna hear the story about wonk-in-ization of this forum too!! Smile

/Must read the chat then, eh? Smile/

Well, hm, not sure if there's anyone at the forum who isn't at least a little bit wonky sometimes... hmm....

Sorry to hear about the new board... Hope it gets up & running again soon!!
StrawberryLife
StrawberryLife

Back to top Go down

Post by waterdragon7 Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

reb wrote:WD,

this makes you either a serial forumizer, or 'unfaithful' in the internet sense. be careful you don't get an STD (screwed technical digit). i would buy some of those little rubber finger tippy things at the office supply and use them on all 9 fingers when i was having social intercoures on all those forums-just some friendly advice, u c....

reb
As you know, Reb, I use a Mac computer, so it's not really possible to get an STD (screwed technical digit) on a Mac.

And now that my current job concerns are pretty much over, I need to remember the quote Reamsie posted in INFP's "Dragons" thread in "Bubble Bath" (and which SB used as a sig for a little while):

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

So I've gotta order a 55-gallon drum of ketchup. And take delivery on November 3rd of this year for the new "winner is dinner" contest. This contest will, of course, immediately follow the U.S. presidential election, making the vice-presidential choices extremely important for both of the major parties! Twisted Evil

Unfortunately, will also have to order a 50-lb. tablet of either Rolaids or Alka-Seltzer due to the possible consumption of tainted meat!

I'm waterdragon7, and I approved this message. Twisted Evil
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 pm

INFP, you are THE WONKALATOR! the WONKALATOR TERRORIZES GIRLEY MEN, rides a harley and carries a pump shotgun....and sez 'i'll be bock' (i guess it's a reference to austrian beer)......lol!

Shell, face it. everyone cannot be a true wonk. i am not even close...i'm outside the tent pissing in again myself.....

WD,

i would advise using the meat from these two candidates, and any others you can gather, to feed the poor who are starving as a result of using corn for ethanol. south dakota threw away 5,000 # of donated deer meat due to 'the danger of lead poisoning from lead bullets' (holey dumsheets!), so this would be supposedly a reaasonable replacement...not polluted with lead, but other substances of which we shall not speak in public....ketchup will not be strong enough to cover the flavor of these politicians....

confusios say 'man who take food from tiger, need to find escape claws.'

lol!
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm

An update; OHH has moved to a new host due to continuing problems with their old one.

We have created a better board-- please read
Because there have been many technical problems on this board since it was opened two weeks ago, and because we have not received responses to our inquiries regarding this matter, we have decided that is would be best to move the board to a better and more stable host. We would like everyone to register at the new address, which is

http://hsphome2.19.forumer.com/

If you have any problems with registering, please feel free to send us a PM on the current Our HSP Home board. We will leave the current board open for a while so that we can make sure that everyone has safely made the transition. We apologize for the inconvenience; however, we feel it is of prime importance to have a board for the members which is more stable and less 'buggy' than this one has proven to be.

The HSP admin team
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2