The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!!!

+9
melodiccolor
Fossy
Rivershine
Little Sister
BlueTopaz
Reamsie
jaded
SimplyNan
Melania
13 posters

Go down

Hello everyone!!! Empty Hello everyone!!!

Post by Melania Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 am

Wow, what a fantastic forum! Thanks so much for inviting me. Smile I've missed you guys.

~Mel
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!!! Empty Re: Hello everyone!!!

Post by SimplyNan Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome, Melania. I don't recognize you by your name so maybe you had a different name elsewhere? Anyway, we are different here in that we don't see being HSP as an excuse for why we are the way we are. Rather we are into learning from others how best we can navigate in a world that often ignores us and the unique abilities we bring with us. And, we are a rather wild and crazy group at times.
SimplyNan
SimplyNan

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:00 am

WElcome! I don't think I know you yet, look forward to it though.
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:05 am

Hi SimplyNan,

I don't recognize your name either... I guess we probably belonged to the other board at different times? I was there from June of 2002 until I think it was July of 2007... long time, huh! I was very involved there, met so many wonderful people... well, but I also found the board to be very stifling at times... Anyway, it's great to be here! I really do like the feel of it. Smile

Thanks for the welcome, too. Smile

~Mel
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am

Hello and welcome Melania. I don't recognize you either, but I am looking forward to getting to know you.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 am

SimplyNan ~ Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm very happy to be an HSP. Smile Also, I have the same name here as I did on the big HSP board.

Hi seashell ~ Hmm, I don't think I know you yet either... unless you used to be called SimplyShell???

~Mel
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

Hey Reamsie! Looking forward to getting to know you, too! So tell me something random about yourself. Smile

~Mel
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am

Something random. Well guess you'll find out soon enough, but I have just a slight crush on David Tennant. These guys make such a big deal out of it. Laughing It isn't like I make avatars of him or signatures or Doctor Who videos . . . . . oh wait. But that's perfectly normal! lol!

Last edited by Reamsie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:16 am

Yup, Simplyshell here. I got banned from aimoo when my son (16 at thwe time) got angry with me, signed in as me .....dummy me was always signed in. Anyway he made a post "S***k my a**" under my name. The moderators flipped, banned me. I didn't even have clue as to why when I tried to sign in. They treated me like trash. I cried for a week. LOL! Rebs & Nucky pampered me via email so I didn't go over the edge. I was very ill at the time, facing possible death ( yeah sounds dramatic. But since I am healing I can admit it now.)
Sooo it still sort of hurts to have to explain this . But I don't want people thinking I did such a thing. Further more if you knew me from the board I'd hope you'd have doubts as to if I did that. lol!
Welcome again
jaded
jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Melania--- I think I recognize you from the old aimoo.
Anyway, welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am

Yeah, Melania. I just saw you name and was thrilled to see you here. Extra Happy
I'm hoping other people from Aimoo and HSPots will find their way here, too. I just don't have the means of letting others know we're here.
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 am

Reamsie ~ Hmm... I don't know who David Tennant is... Is he in the new Doctor Who show (as Doctor Who, or some other character?)? I used to love that show when I was a kid, and I'm not sure which actor played Doctor Who at the time, but it was the early 1980s. But now I haven't had my TV hooked up in something like 3 years (I don't miss most TV, but there's some I REALLY miss!)... I will get it hooked up again, though, and then I'll look up your David Tennant fellow. Smile

seashell ~ Oh I remember all of that! How could they have believed you were the one to make that post??? Sheesh! I'm so glad you seem to be doing better!

BlueTopaz ~ Did you go by a different name over there? Thanks for the welcome. Love your Carlin quote!

Little_Sister ~ I remember you, too! Didn't we write back and forth on at least a couple of threads? Maybe one was about looking much younger than your age? It's all a bit fuzzy to me now, but I remember really enjoying your posts!

Thanks again, guys. Smile

Also, thanks to JustinPassing for inviting me. And hello to nuckinfutz. Smile

~Mel
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:24 pm

I'm so happy to see you here Melania. I remember you from the Aimoo board. Very Happy

Yes, Reamsie has a thing for the new doctor who, and I've got a thing for Bono. Blue Topaz has a thing for Scott Bacula. We're a bunch of horny women. Very Happy
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I don't think I've ever met you as I was hardly on AIMOO, but hello and welcome. Smile Nice to meet you.
Fossy
Fossy

http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Welcome Melania! Oh good, now we can have some fun with nickname confusion; everyone here insists on shortening my online name to mel.

We never got the chance to meet; I joined Aimoo just 10 days before it collapsed. So I'm looking forward to getting to know you now.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spock Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi Melanie,
nice to see you again.

Spock
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Welcome Melania! Great to hear from you again. I've been wondering how you've been doing. (I was nucky on AIMOO and HSPOTS.)
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi Melania! It's so great to see you online again! You've been missed. beatingheart
Justin Passing
Justin Passing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melania Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:35 am

INFP that's me ~ Hiya! I remember you, too. Smile Hmm, I can't say I have a thing for any famous or semi-famous dude in particular, but I do think these men are pretty yummy - Colin Firth, Johnny Depp, Eric Stoltz, Sting, and Ralph Nader. Smile

Fossy ~ Very pleased to meet you! Are you one of the people in your avatar, or are those famous people? I'm totally out of the loop lately, so I wouldn't really know. :^p

melodiccolor ~ Hehe, yes this might be confusing with our names!

Spock ~ Wow, good to see you! We've been acquainted for quite a long time!

nuckinfutz ~ Yes, I know who you are! I'm so impressed with what you guys have done here! I wasn't really up to being very involved in creating a message board back then, I guess, but really just wanted to have a place like this to read and post. Thanks so much. Smile

Justin Passing ~ Thanks again for inviting me, and it really is wonderful to see you again!

~Melanie
Melania
Melania

Back to top Go down

Post by WissyWig Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi Melania! I remember you from the olden days at Aimoo.

(I think Baldus has Dr. Who in his av too.)

Horny women. Ha, hahaha. chuckle
WissyWig
WissyWig

http://www.myspace.com/designs-by-indigolden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:55 pm

INFP that's me wrote:I'm so happy to see you here Melania. I remember you from the Aimoo board. Very Happy

Yes, Reamsie has a thing for the new doctor who, and I've got a thing for Bono. Blue Topaz has a thing for Scott Bacula. We're a bunch of horny women. Very Happy

LOL. Who US??? geek
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum