The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many storms of the century can you get...

2 posters

Go down

How many storms of the century can you get... Empty How many storms of the century can you get...

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:41 am

http://www.sacbee.com/news/weather/article4396632.html

I think I'm sadistic, this seems.... like a nice adventure day or something to me (and my cat). The noises and stuff are like an orchestra here you get a new river.... in your drive way. You don't even have to go to a lake or beach, and it's free!
Free nature tour.

(I don't think it'll be as bad as the news is saying except maybe directly on the coast)

I think this is like... my third storm of the century this century.
Might be more than three... and I am only 1/4 a century old.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

How many storms of the century can you get... Empty Re: How many storms of the century can you get...

Post by melodiccolor Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:31 pm

No, this is most definitely not a storm of the century; I've been through a true one. This is one that shows every 10 years or so...gonna be a wild ride.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many storms of the century can you get... Empty Re: How many storms of the century can you get...

Post by Zen Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Yeah I agree, I doubt it's that big. Nothing like hurricane Sandy and stuff.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 am

I have a lack of storm of the century atm...
It is slower than Christmas.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Just now got rain...

Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Looks like this one is a good soaker but not much more. Almost no winds and maybe an inch to inch and a half of rain and updated predictions still have high wind warnings up and flash flooding. It's just a peaceful if wet day fortunately.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:10 pm

melodiccolor wrote:Looks like this one is a good soaker but not much more.  Almost no winds and maybe an inch to inch and a half of rain and updated predictions still have high wind warnings up and flash flooding.  It's just a peaceful if wet day fortunately.

OVER RATED.

But nice rain.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:48 pm

OK...still little wind but it looks like we may get about 3 to 4 inches of rain after all; my guess is there is some flooding about, but not a lot. I'm glad they were wrong about the wind; that would have caused a lot more damage.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum