The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealing with noise as an hsp

3 posters

Go down

Dealing with noise as an hsp Empty Dealing with noise as an hsp

Post by melodiccolor Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:01 am

HSP Wellness: The Highly Sensitive Person and Coping with Noise Sensitivities (link) covers this issue well. Please note that you have to keep going; it seems to end several times with inserts promoting books and products and even asking for comments in the middle.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dealing with noise as an hsp Empty Re: Dealing with noise as an hsp

Post by anarkandi Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 pm

I find I deal with noise by completely immersing myself with THE RIGHT kind of sounds. Music, alot of music, and sometimes to mix it up, sounds of nature, relaxing, and things that aren't so "in your face.". Rainymood.com. Noises can really throw me off. I used to dream nightmares about the vacuum cleaner.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Denmarkguy Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Thanks for sharing it here... and for sharing my articles with the community, in general.

The article is still a "work in progress," and probably will continue to be as people make suggestions and give feedback. The product links are a necessary evil that allows me to post things like this on a public general interest site, and not have to pay for the privilege... they gotta pay the rent, somehow. As I usually say "everyone has to eat."

Cheers,
Peter
Denmarkguy
Denmarkguy

http://innerreflections.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 pm

We do get a lot of new members here who have just discovered being HSP and the community of support. I find your articles to be quite useful to help them explore more. Of course ads are necessary, but the way your host inserts them can be confusing, even to internet veterans which is why I noted it was necessary to keep scrolling down. They often look like they are part of the article.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum