The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who use Yahoo services

Go down

For those of you who use Yahoo services Empty For those of you who use Yahoo services

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 pm

As those of us who use Yahoo know, they recently upgraded email accounts and it was madatory for all users to do so.  Now for those who have inactive accounts, you may find yourself frozen out of them and your favorite yahoo discussion groups if you don't check in soon.  I found this posted on our Face Book Dimension page:

I'm going to post this in all the FB HSP groups I have joined. If you belong to a YAHOO email group, (such as HSPbook and HSCbook) and you otherwise don't use your YAHOO email address, you need to go to your yahoo email and log into it. In 3 days, on July 15, Yahoo is closing email accounts - specifically ones that haven't been logged into in 12 months or longer. Yahoo will then release these addresses for the public to claim. You'll lose your group login if Yahoo closes your account.

He just confirmed it: http://yahoo.tumblr.com/post/52805929240/yourname-yahoo-com-can-be-yours
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down