The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifts

4 posters

Go down

Gifts Empty Gifts

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:22 pm

We are all gifted with a variety of gifts. What are yours and how are you utilizing them?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gifts Empty Re: Gifts

Post by tezorian Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 pm

i've got a couple. not sure how many i utilize though, most i don't.
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 pm

I doubt any of us use all of them at the same time. I do play with mine at different times in my life and in different ways. My list of gifts is pretty extensive and they all enrich life.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 pm

I guess most of mine I can boil down to being a HSP human woman in some way lol.
Artistry, deep thinking and the way I connect to others and the world around me reflects being HSP.
Fundamentally, being aware of that special connection to other people and the earth is the biggest gift I have and I hope everybody can use their own gifts to feel that kind of connection in their own way, because it is exceptionally moving and gorgeous to feel.

Being HSP is one way to experience the full range of life to it's fullest and most vivid state.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkles Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 am

I've got too many to mention. I'll eventually list them and some new ones at a later time. Nods nods.
Sparkles
Sparkles

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 am

Denmarkguy's newest article HSP Living: Creativity Does not Happen on a Schedule is pretty closely related to this topic, so I am posting it here. I also replied this to the article and it highlights some of my gifts:
For me, creativity is an intuitive expression. It comes to me, what I wish to express in it's entirety or design, no matter the mode or medium. I set intent and then let the process flow while I go about doing other things. What comes is crystal clear and done, all I need to do is impliment it. There definitely is no schedule for the process. LOL
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum