The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns

4 posters

Go down

contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns Empty contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Should We Be More Worried About Nuclear Sushi? There is evidence now of contaminated fish showing up off California coastlines. This confirms what I suspected at the time of the nuclear meltdowns, that the radiation would enter the food chain of the Pacific Ocean and spread throughout species. I guess I will no longer eat sashimi.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns Empty Re: contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns

Post by RBM Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Awww, you don't want to participate in the Field Trials ???
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns Empty Re: contaminated seafood in the pacific, aftermath of Fukushima, Japan meltdowns

Post by melodiccolor Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 pm

No thanks; glowing in the dark would keep me up at night and sleep is hard enough to come by as it is.... Shocked

I see absolutely no reason to take a chance on ingesting cesium 137 and if that means giving up on certain foods, I will do so. The fact they're trying to keep this quiet to prevent panic is in itself a rather alarming symptom of what is going on with our government too.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm

lol...surprise ,surprise. NOT
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:44 pm

melodiccolor wrote:No thanks; glowing in the dark would keep me up at night and sleep is hard enough to come by as it is.... Shocked

I see absolutely no reason to take a chance on ingesting cesium 137 and if that means giving up on certain foods, I will do so. The fact they're trying to keep this quiet to prevent panic is in itself a rather alarming symptom of what is going on with our government too.

Oh, keeping things quiet is quiet is a well-formed Art in the US Government. I think the only one doing any better at that, is Japan.

There's a high profile US journalist assigned in Japan, who's quite proud of his stance to eat to his hearts delight, food out of the prefecture of the Nukes.
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Oh my... well he's welcome to it! Laughing I would prefer to avoid the health fallouts myself...
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 am

T______________________________________T

NOOO SUSHI WAS ONE OF THE FEW JOYS LEFT WITHOUT RADIATION
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:51 pm

I got some sushi today and I lived so far. o.o I dun feel radioactive yet.
Zen
Zen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum