The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's good reason to not watch the news

3 posters

Go down

There's good reason to not watch the news Empty There's good reason to not watch the news

Post by melodiccolor Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

About 5 years ago or so, I stopped watching the nightly news and reading a daily newspaper. I had come to the intuitive sense that it was harming me and why. This article really lays it out why the news is really bad for you.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

There's good reason to not watch the news Empty Re: There's good reason to not watch the news

Post by mtngrl123 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Just had this talk with my dad. He watches the news several times throughout the day. I hope he is able to find the off button soon.
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

There's good reason to not watch the news Empty Re: There's good reason to not watch the news

Post by Nucky Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 pm

They're giving details on how they caught the terrorists. In other words, giving the terrorists tips on how not to get caught. Ugh! *facepalm*
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone actually read the article, or just posted about how they feel about the news?
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum