The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings

2 posters

Go down

Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings Empty Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings

Post by anarkandi Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Here's some re:thought on human potential.

There's sixteen configurations of personalities. They're real and made through evoulution and very much defining for us where we start. What our software is. It's always running. We don't have to grab for it. But we do try to mask it. In comes the persona. There's billions of personas and masks out there. The persona is how we try to move the environment around us. We take on different roles to do this. But our personas cannot be hidden. When we read people, we see the qualia of their self. Qualia as in "the fine nuances" - the greenness of the grass, the depth of a poem, all those thigns are qualia - they can only be seen and experienced, not described. They tell us where the person is coming from. Then there's the storyline. All people have storylines, we're going somewhere, we have alot of pages left in our book, and we can see that too in ourselves and in others. This is what I claim to read. Your CPU, what's always running. Your persona, what you're pushing out with. Your development and where you and we are all going. That's what I'm learning to read.

The eight cognitive gifts

There's buoyant Extroverted Intuition, constantly moving, vibrating, it distorts, bends and twists anything it finds. It sees not just the "item" or the color, but the spirit of this item or color, and it sees how this spirit could be moved. It loves surfing on these vibrations. It can be read as excited, manic, diverse, scattered, always on the move, and it's an Adaptive ability, what spirituality defines as feminine. It has an unconcious Introverted Intuitive genius, feeding it with insights on the world and truths about the state of things.

There's displeased Introverted Intuition, constantly moving in one direction, exploring the unknown nature of what we do not see. It is dissatisfied because it is frustrated and highly sensitive, and this frustration allows it to detach from the world. This allows it to twist it around, seeing it from all sorts of perspectives. It has unconcious Extroverted Intuition genius to it, constantly feeding it with it's potential and possibilities, where it can go and where it could be just seconds from now. It worries people will not "get" the insight it has. It thinks in truths. The truth about the universe. The truth about chairs. And 9/11. Directive, seeking to enforce it's views and direct the world.

There's Passionate Extroverted Feeling, constantly caring and reflecting on the group and the people, their actions and behavior, and it's emotional investment, it carries with it all the way into the world, giving it a strong emotional presence, allowign it to sway and influence the feelings and actions of people around it, enforcing a moral conduct. It seeks to teach the group and is guided by it's unconcious genius, Introverted Feeling, helping it find it's way to harmony and inner peace despite all the wrongdoings of the world. Directive.

There's Invested Introverted Feeling, constantly invested, carrying with it the pain and emotioanal impact of it's experiences, it carries into itself, the moral investment and animate movement of a soft map of right and wrong. It processes, sorts, and attends to this map, purging itself from what it deems immoral, wrong or hurtful, constantly generating values and emphatising with other people, one of the more distinct signals it carries is hope, authenticity, and genunity. This signal of hope is so prevalent in all INFP's, they can't help but hope for harmony- for things to be alright, in the end. It's aided by it's unconcious genius of Feeling Extroversion, constantly feeding it with information about the people and how they can live better together in peaceful harmony. Adaptive.

There's Persistently calm Introverted Thinking, refusing to be swayed by the passion and anger of the world, allowing it a state of clearheadedness, seeing exactly how something should be done, played out, or achieved. It seems tactical, hardcore, self-assured, because it sees these things, and is interested in the concept of perfection. It's guided by it's unconcious Thinking Extroversion, helping it measure and find ways of achieving this perfect state or idea. Adaptive.

There's Thinking Extroversion and it's desire for ambition, assertive and strong, thinking about how it can achieve it's goals and ideas, acquiring it's desires and how we work. It's signal is strengthening, buckling itself up, and it's involved with the system, the ideas, and the rules and laws of the world, fortifying itself and others to ensure we live up to these rules and provide according to these measurements, to ensure we grow. Directive.

There's Introveted Sensing, read as concern, worry, and this concern or worry helps them see clearly the empirical data and necessities it must provide for to attend to the unknown. It seeks to perfectly remember a sequence, it sets limitations and boundaries as to how far it can and should go, ensuring it performs excellently according to these standards. It worries people will not "see" the evidence it has, trying hard to ensure people have it and get it. It worries about data corruption, that some important data or key knowledge point of it's knowledge will be lost, endangering it's entire insight. It's directive, seeking to direct the world in some way, or as spirituals describe it, masculine. It's aided by it's unconcious genius, Extroverted Sensing.

There's lastly Extroverted Sensing, the most present signal in our daily lives. The five senses are always on. Even when dreaming, it's there and battles for our attention amongst the other 7 functions. It's adaptive, and accumulative. The longer it looks at an artwork, the more art-y the artwork gets. The stronger the nuances are. These gives it intense sensory experiences, and a desire to move and expore this stimuli. It has unprecedented presence in a room, a strong voice. Highly sensitives are sensory to it because they are introverted intuitives. It breaks their focus. Stops them from detaching. Tries to get them to "enjoy" and just "drink in" the stimuli, without reflecting on where they want it to go. It has unconcious Sensory introverted genius, showing it it's limitations on where it can and cannot go.

There's other forms of sensitivty and anxieties, enough for anyone here who wants one, related to the other forms of cognition, but "sensitivity" to sensory stimuli comes primarily from having dominant introverted intuition.

Are these things boxes? As an Introverted Intuitive, I'd say I don't believe in boxes. We have all these eight powers in us. One dominant habit, a secondary one to orient it, a third and fourth inferior to "support" it and protect it from misteps, and four unconcious ones, in a ranking. We can develop them differently and I learn to read to expand beyond it, not break it, but learn from all the different abilities, seeing how I can use them and experience them to my advantage. Alot of you have helped me with this, and I'm very thankful for your support. Very Happy
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings Empty Re: Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings

Post by anarkandi Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 am

Synesthesia
I think everyone has latent forms of synesthesia just waiting to be discovered, and I'm beginning to see truly how much my senses are synthezing and interrelating in fascinating ways. When I hear a story about food I smell the food, taste the food, and it feels real even though it's just in my imagination. Similarly violent stories about pain in the neck can make me grab for my neck instinctively, as if to protect me. Reading a story makes me see the story and feel it like it is there. Books, people, all provide so much sensory stimuli and such amazing experiences. Being in the world - at parties - where there's so much stimuli, that can be quite an experience aswell, so huge, but my instinctive reaction afterwards is always to detach to zone down. Dark rooms are like a refugee in that way.

Synesthesia is not a prerequisite to be HSP, in fact, many synesthetic people are of other types, I know of ENTP's, INTP's and ENFP's who are strong with this kind of ability to pair different forms of sensory stimuli together. It allows for multifaceted experiences. You could see it as adding lenses together. When you go out, rather than just seeing te moment, you can see the spirit of the moment, it's imminent potential, and possibilities. Whilst the moment may just feel like any moment to a person passing by, people who are synesthetic may react additionally to it.

Something in the moment, some item or thought that is triggered by it, can cause both pleasurable and less plaesurable reactions, fear, pain. It's like HSP in a way, but not exactly. A person who is synesthetic may easily be overwhelmed faster than others, and have more to process, similar to a HSP who takes in huge amounts of stimuli, and are overwhlmed from this stimuli.

HSP

HSP is today an umbrella term for many forms of sensitivities. Anxiety, strong reactions, rich inner life, it connects with many different kinds of people. I'll however say there's a few subgroups. People are sensitive to different extents and people have learnt to relate differently to their sensitivities.

Introverted Intuitive forms of HSP are those that lead to intense reactions from overwhelming on any form of stimuli. Extroverted Intuitive forms of HSP are those that cause overreactions and strong feelings of excitement and even delerium from being in moments with lots of possibilities, patterns, and sometimes hurtful experiences. Too much may trigger the Extroverted intuitive to get more sensitive, to withdraw from the world into it's tower, Feeling Introversion.

Feeling Introversion is very tower-like in many ways. It's like it runs up into it's tower to protect itself from the blast the world gives it, and when it's done processing, it pushes out again. It's a push-pull feature related to Feeling introverts. They pull away when they need to, and push back when they feel ready to. It's not weird that most Feeling introverts, *NFPs alike, relate to HSP. The mass of feelings that need processing and the pain and sensitivity in their connections definitely
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings Empty Re: Re:thinking human potential and our inner workings

Post by Bluedream Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 am

I would feel most artists have a good bit of synesthesia. I tend to flow more to music and feel/see it to colors and vise versa.
It does help indeed to know how one learns tho...fairly necessary for what one gravitates to...in this life.
Bluedream
Bluedream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down