The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye

3 posters

Go down

Good bye Empty Good bye

Post by Wildfire1992 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 pm

So this is good bye guys,

It's been a really rough last month and I've made up my mind. I'm choosing to miserable, cause I'm not strong enough to make any of this right. It's getting worse and worse as I get older, and I've been eating too much and I can't sleep or think. I don't want to hurt you guys anymore, I have in the past. I've been a real pest in the past and I'm not doing that anymore.

So, I"m breaking connections between everything. I'm choosing to be alone. I won't commit suicide because I have promised certain people I wouldn't try again, and I will keep that promise. I don't really know what I'm dong yet, I just....don't want to hurt people anymore.

Wildfire1992
Wildfire1992
Wildfire1992

Back to top Go down

Good bye Empty Re: Good bye

Post by Alethia Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm

I said my goodbye in the message your sent me....again I will wish you well and hope your find some solace alone......sometimes we need time alone to find ourselves amidst the chaos....take care Kimberly..xxx
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm

I wish you well on your journey, and the door's still open if you ever change your mind.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildfire1992 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 pm

‎"I was told that every-time a door closed, a window would open. But I eventually learned that the window was jammed because I was holding it closed with all my strength. So I grabbed a brick and broke the glass. That go the window open"

~Me!!!
Wildfire1992
Wildfire1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum