The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other

5 posters

Go down

Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other Empty Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other

Post by Reamsie Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm

It's kind of like looking at a car accident. You want to look away, but for some reason you can't Shocked

Real Life Ken and Barbie
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other Empty Re: Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other

Post by melodiccolor Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm

WTF
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other Empty Re: Real Life Ken and Barbie Hate Each Other

Post by BlueTopaz Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:15 am

when I first saw them I didn't think they were real. Is that what we are aspiring to as models of beauty? Yuk. Of course they hate each other. They hate themselves.
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Riana Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:49 am

There are so many videos out there that make me feel like some of my brain cells just died, and this is definitely one of them.
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:30 am

Watching this is a good first step towards total enlightenment . . . a great way to clear your mind completely!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum