The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit

5 posters

Go down

Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit Empty Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit

Post by anarkandi Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Watching the movie in 3d and high frame rate is NOT hsp friendly. => I was so overwhelmed afterwards. Wow. 3 hours of constant fighting.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit Empty Re: Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit

Post by melodiccolor Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Ah, a crappy rewrite of the original story; what a shame.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit Empty Re: Public Service Announcement(PSA) on The Hobbit

Post by Riana Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:25 am

I also heard that horses died during the making of that movie, which makes me rather reluctant to go and support it with my money.
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:37 pm

I agree Riana. If animals were mistreated in the making of a movie or for any entertainment reasons, I will not watch out of principal.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTopaz Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:50 am

I had a feeling it wouldn't be as good as the other three movies (haven't seen it yet). Did Peter Jackson run out of money?
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Denmarkguy Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 pm

The 3D thing was just not very HSP friendly; I had a stunning headache at the end of the three hours. I quite like IMAX, but not 3D.

I am not sure why they decided that a relatively small book needed to be turned into THREE movies (aside from an excuse to feed the coffers of the franchise)... they are taking quite a few liberties with the original book plot.

Just my $0.02 worth,
Peter
Denmarkguy
Denmarkguy

http://innerreflections.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down