The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when we are off center

4 posters

Go down

when we are off center Empty when we are off center

Post by anarkandi Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 am

Often, i think of being off center as processing or peaking. It may be frustrating, but often, it is cooling off or letting us take a break. We can't be brilliant every day. ^^
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

when we are off center Empty Re: when we are off center

Post by Riana Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 am

I think we can process better when we are firmly grounded in our center, and do a conscious effort to only feel what belongs to ourselves, instead of other ppl's demands, fears and energies. I tend to be much more sensitive to that when I'm off center, and so any insights I get in that state will not always be true or what's best for me. But I agree, sometimes it's hard to stay centered!
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamspace Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm

You can't always be at the top of your game. If you didn't perform well one day it doesn't mean that you have lost your touch. Maybe you need a short break from whatever it was and then you should go back and practice, study or contemplate.

There are some days where I feel as though I can hardly think, and other days I really shine. Believe you can be great and put a little effort in to hone your skill, and you could be great at just about anything.
Dreamspace
Dreamspace

Back to top Go down

Post by wstein Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

One can be centered no matter the circumstance. When centered; where your center is, is the same as where you are.

Processing nor peaking need move you from your center. Striving or (over) reaching in pursuit of something can move you off center.
wstein
wstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down