The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genetically modified dragons

4 posters

Go down

Genetically modified dragons Empty Genetically modified dragons

Post by anarkandi Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:56 pm

If we could genetically modify lizards to breathe fire and grow to the size of dragons.. and fly.. should we? Why is there no research on this? Do you think dragons could live in peace with humans? Rather than make robots..

I want to write my thesis on the subject of if genetically modified dragons and humans could live together peacefully.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Genetically modified dragons Empty Re: Genetically modified dragons

Post by melodiccolor Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

I think it's a huge mistake to genetically modify anything other than perhaps to fix an broken gene that causes a fatal disease such as cystic fibrosis and even then nnot sure it is the right approach. Nature has a way of resolvingn problems in ways that are more wholistic for the ecosystem and earth as a whole when things get out of balance. We just introduce new problems when we interfere for every benefit comes with costs, most unforseen.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anarkandi Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:30 pm

melodiccolor wrote:I think it's a huge mistake to genetically modify anything other than perhaps to fix an broken gene that causes a fatal disease such as cystic fibrosis and even then nnot sure it is the right approach. Nature has a way of resolvingn problems in ways that are more wholistic for the ecosystem and earth as a whole when things get out of balance. We just introduce new problems when we interfere for every benefit comes with costs, most unforseen.

Sure, there might be some chaos for a while but ultimately I think flame breathing dragons that could fly and carry humans could provide us with ecological transportation. We all know dragons are very wise and intelligent animals too, with a conciousness in their own right, so they could provide us with alot of help on ethical dilemmas and perhaps safeguard treasuries.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by tezorian Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 am

Watch "Reign of fire" =D

Seriously though... of course they can be amongst us. If it would be completely peaceful... not too sure. They would be big and massive. Plus they would have to have a very big brain. Which would, likely, make them very intelligent. Now if you take that into account, how long do you think it would take before they went against "us".
tezorian
tezorian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:36 am

anarkandi wrote:
Sure, there might be some chaos for a while but ultimately I think flame breathing dragons that could fly and carry humans could provide us with ecological transportation. We all know dragons are very wise and intelligent animals too, with a conciousness in their own right, so they could provide us with alot of help on ethical dilemmas and perhaps safeguard treasuries.

Plus nobody'll ever cut you off again . . . because your vehicle can breathe fuckin fire!
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anarkandi Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 am

tezorian wrote:Watch "Reign of fire" =D

Seriously though... of course they can be amongst us. If it would be completely peaceful... not too sure. They would be big and massive. Plus they would have to have a very big brain. Which would, likely, make them very intelligent. Now if you take that into account, how long do you think it would take before they went against "us".

Is it reasonable to assume that people who are more intelligent will always attack and kill those less intelligent? I always thought we killed each others because we were unintelligent.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum