The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BS detox

3 posters

Go down

The BS detox Empty The BS detox

Post by Riana Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Veronica Krestow shares a very valuable exercise to do the coming two weeks, in light of the blue moon. Write down all your negative thoughts, all the thoughts that are holding you back, whenever they arise, and forgive yourself for thinking about you that way. This in order to let go of all your old beliefs that no longer serve you, and start afresh. For more details, see the video.

I'm in, in any case ^^
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

The BS detox Empty Re: The BS detox

Post by anarkandi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 am

Whenever you have a negative thought, say "Goooshfraba."
This will look very funny to any people watching you.
Negative sideeffects may be that you will feel anxious about what they think about you, triggering more negative thoughts, triggering you to say gooshfraba again, triggering them to see you in all your weirdness again. It becomes a snowball that eventually rolls down a ravine and dies.

So actually, I think that idea is better than mine. Scrap my idea.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riana Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 pm

Anark, I don't think you are take this seriously *stare*
We don't make jokes about inner growth! *intensified stare*

Now, what do you have to say about that!

You still cracked me up though ^^
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 pm

When I feel negative about myself, I step back and look at the larger picture of who I am and decide on the totality. I really like who I am. I am true to myself and my values; I don't betray them so I feel no guilt or shame. All this comes with self love and being true to myself and it's how I've dealt with it my entire life.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anarkandi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Really, I guess I have been obsessing about who I am and what others think about me. But I realy haven't for quite a while, not nearly as much as I used to. I don't have these "negative thoughts" about myself anymore, and that's why recently I have been able to execute alot of changes in my life and pursue alot of things that used to stress me. In my interactions with others I've been radiating myself in the way that shocks friends who have seen the old me. So alot of the negativity is actually gone.. And I'll make sure you guys see more of that in time. Smile I know you'll see it and I know things are changing. That's why I'm vlogging. That's why I'm suddenly connecting so strongly with people. That's why I'm suddenly involved in politics again, much more than I used to, and being able to focus on my work. Alot of the luggage from the past.. has been lifted.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riana Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:56 am

That's great Very Happy I love it when people are true to themselves!
Riana
Riana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down