The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a high sensation seeking HSP?

4 posters

Go down

Are you a high sensation seeking HSP? Empty Are you a high sensation seeking HSP?

Post by anarkandi Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:32 am

http://www.hsperson.com/pages/HSStest.pdf

Spoiler:
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Are you a high sensation seeking HSP? Empty Re: Are you a high sensation seeking HSP?

Post by anarkandi Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 am

I got 17, but depending on how far I interpret "true" to be, it could be slightly lower. Noticed I have an easily addicted personality, if I experience something interesting, i stick my hands to it and don't let go, and I love getting high on external stimuli, drinking alot of caffeine just to see how I'll react to it, going out to hold a speech, enjoying the thrill of shaking so nervously so much. It feels like I have one hand on the brake, and one on the gas, and I've struggled with the fact that when I'm excited, it's so hard to control myself - I usually end up going overboard, even if I don't drink, I'll realise the next day that I did mistakes that I regret and that I'll have a hangover. I'm the person who will do things "just because" - to explore the reactions of others, and I'll fill out the empty spaces in conversations, and I'll dance and do things just because. Mm, think it fits me.
anarkandi
anarkandi

Back to top Go down

Are you a high sensation seeking HSP? Empty Re: Are you a high sensation seeking HSP?

Post by melodiccolor Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:15 pm

I got an 8, which is low/mod sensation seeker; just as I described myself. So no surprises there.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paintdeer30 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm on the lowest about 3 or 4. Though I'll have bursts of trying new things like going to new hiking trail and then I'll keep on exploring before I realize I've gone too far. but that's pretty much it lol
paintdeer30
paintdeer30

http://anniesartphotography.shutterfly.com/pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I scored 11.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down