The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters

3 posters

Go down

EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters Empty EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters

Post by waterdragon7 Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 am

This link was provided by one of the Mac computer sites I read almost daily. It caught my interest as near the beginning of their site, they mention "electrical sensitives":

http://www.lessemf.com/gauss.html

In addition, it was mentioned on the linking site that the lowest-cost meter available from this site is $25.00. They also offer much more expensive equipment. The $25.00 meter appears to be quite useful, though,for any of us who might be watching our budgets.
waterdragon7
waterdragon7

Back to top Go down

EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters Empty Re: EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Well, while such a meter might be quite useful for some, for me, I really don't need one as I am a much more sensitive detector than any I might buy. I don't need to confirm what I am sensing.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters Empty Re: EMF meters (Electro Magnetic Frequency) meters

Post by BlueTopaz Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:12 am

It's good for finding ghosts too. Very Happy
(Watching too much Ghost Hunters)
BlueTopaz
BlueTopaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum