The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA

3 posters

Go down

Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA Empty Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA

Post by Nucky Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

When I first saw this I thought that it must be satirical, but upon closer examination it seems to be serious:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/health-care/8294-walnuts-are-drugs-says-fda
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA Empty Re: Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA

Post by mtngrl123 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

omg this is so ridiculous it is hilarious....so anything which has health benefits is now a drug? Silly me, I thought they were just healthy foods!. Imagine the wait at the doctors to get a prescription for an apple. Crazy is crazy!
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA Empty Re: Walnuts are drugs, according to the FDA

Post by Nucky Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

It's a far-right anti-government newsletter, but I don't doubt that this is true considering how stuff is these days.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 pm

For some odd reason when I first read the heading of your thread nucky, I read it as donuts not walnuts...hmmm I wonder why! Laughing
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by mtngrl123 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 pm

lol...now that one i believe. Definetly something dangerous about donuts Smile
mtngrl123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum