The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What fashion magazines are telling their readers

3 posters

Go down

What fashion magazines are telling their readers Empty What fashion magazines are telling their readers

Post by Nucky Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_19066_7-psychotic-pieces-relationship-advice-from-cosmo.html

Cracked is satirical, but this is based on actual advice given by Cosmo. Have any of you ever subscribed to fashion magazines? Are they all as bad as Cosmo?
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

What fashion magazines are telling their readers Empty Re: What fashion magazines are telling their readers

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm

affraid freakout confused

Oh boy; I have never seen such damaging advice....training people to be mistrustful and punative. I have never read a fashion magazine beyond the occasional article years ago waiting in a dentist's office, lol. So I have no idea.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

What fashion magazines are telling their readers Empty Re: What fashion magazines are telling their readers

Post by Reamsie Sat May 14, 2011 11:31 am

Why anyone would take advice from a fashion magazine to begin with is beyond me. I've never subscribed to any. Like Mel I pick them up at the dentist/doctor's office or read the covers while waiting in the checkout at the grocery store. They appear to be pretty much the same.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down