The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is"

5 posters

Go down

"This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is" Empty "This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is"

Post by BlueEyes Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

I just had to pass this video I received this morning on to others.... unbelievable!
The issue is the oversight pertaining to the ever-expanding, out of control balance sheet of the Fed.
You will be absolutely stunned by this short video clip!
http://dailybail.com/home/there-are-no-words-to-describe-the-following-part-ii.html
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

"This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is" Empty Re: "This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is"

Post by melodiccolor Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Alas, the site appears to be down atm. I will try again later.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is" Empty Re: "This woman obviously has no clue as to what her job is"

Post by BlueEyes Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 pm

I just checked and the link and video was working fine... but may be because it's still in my cache.

If you still can't get it to work. I did a youtube search for "Is Anyone Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?" (actual title of the video) Lots of links to pick from.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Is+Anyone+Minding+the+Store+at+the+Federal+Reserve%3F&aq=f

The article was interesting but the video is what's important. A must to watch and to pass on to others.

Last edited by BlueEyes on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
BlueEyes
BlueEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Reamsie Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 am

All I can say after watching this is wow, just wow. Of course alot of peope in government positions have no idea what their job really is, so I shouldn't be as surprised as I am.
Reamsie
Reamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/RepAlanGrayson

I love this guy! It was nice to see a politician asking the right questions. I've been watching all of his videos...and I just can't get enough.
It is interesting that he was targeted by Sarah Palin and co. as the one guy they HAD to get out of office,"even if they lost every other seat in the senate and the house".
Amazing what standing up for the truth gets you in this day and age...
frmthhrt
frmthhrt

Back to top Go down

Post by RBM Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 am

I only watched part of a clip and this is what caught my attention - if you want support, you have to give support.

DuH !
RBM
RBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down