The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices.

3 posters

Go down

Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices. Empty Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices.

Post by Nucky Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:23 am

I live in a very car-crazy part of the country. Half of Oakland County owns a classic car of some kind, many of them have gas mileage in the single digits. But that hasn't stopped them from cruising on Woodward Ave en masse, it's a lot more active than I remember it being last year.

I'm a car guy, so that makes me happy. My dad has a 55 Chevy Bel Air convertible, and he takes me out a lot.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices. Empty Re: Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices.

Post by melodiccolor Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:49 pm

I guess they consider the money spent to be receational money. For them to have the disposible cash right now though to indulge in this so fervently is pretty nice.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices. Empty Re: Woodward Cruisers still going strong despite gas prices.

Post by reb Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:44 pm

nucky,

here it is huge suv's....people drive them 80 or so on two lane roads, with one or at the most 2 people in them...we got a big gas crisis...sure we do.....

lol!
reb
reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down