The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Box

4 posters

Go down

The Box Empty The Box

Post by Nucky Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 am

In this movie, a woman receives a box with a button on it. Every time she presses the button, two things happen: someone she does not know dies, then she gets $1,000,000.

I think it's safe to assume that pretty much nobody here would even consider pressing it, but what about the population at large? I think that most people in general would at least be very tempted to press it.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Box Empty Re: The Box

Post by edie Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 am

i bet a large portion of population would. too many life is money. and who would be that sick monster that would pose that opportunity and question? i sure hope that has never happened for real.
i do want to see that movie lol i looked like a good suspense.
edie

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Sister Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:52 am

Aw...come on Nucky, just one little person....aren't you the least bit tempted? Twisted Evil
Little Sister
Little Sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Actually, come to think of it, the guy would have had me at the killing part. I'd hammer away at the button day and night until the human race is extinct. I'd use the money to hire hitmen to cover the people I do know, and to make the job faster; still hammering away at the button as I'm in the process of doing this, of course. :8.gif:

Yeah, I'm evil now. Twisted Evil
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delicate Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

I loved that movie. It made me think. I wouldn't push the button if the same scenarios existed. However... if it only killed evil, mean people (child molesters for example) and helped make the world a better place, I would think about it.
Delicate
Delicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum