The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zombie march

2 posters

Go down

zombie march Empty zombie march

Post by edie Mon May 31, 2010 5:01 am

i would so like to join in something like this lol it would be fun. holloween on a regular day!! hehe Extra Happy

maybe some time i will be able to do things like this and travel lol.
zombie march Zombie

Bloggery reader Michelle sent me a one liner about a zombie march that was supposed to be coming up soon and asked if I was interested. My answer is a resounding ABSOLUTELY! Who doesn't love zombies? Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, May 29, 2010
Time: 3:30pm - 8:00pm

Come one come all and come zombified! We are meeting outside of south station and proceeding upon a determined route to terrorize boston! We will be leaving PROMPTLY at 4 so be there early!

THE RULES:

1. you may come as a zombie, a survivor, or a protestor, or anything else ties in with the theme.

2. no physical contact with regular people, if they tell you to go away do it, try not to scare children as well.

3. weapon rules, nerf guns or water guns only, if people ask you not to shoot them don't. I don't care if your airsoft gun isn't loaded do NOT bring it.

4. always stay on the sidewalk unless crossing, and break character when crossing, we don't want the group to be split due to people shambling across the street.

5. don't fuck up, number one rule. don't break anything, ESPECIALLY WHEN GOING THROUGH THE PRUDENTIAL. I have a good relationship with the city and they tolerate this happening every year and i don't want that to change.

6. there are a number of smaller after parties this year, due to personal financial reasons, ie the city bent me over the desk on the costs this year i cannot fund one as i did last year. right now I think i will be hanging out afterwards for a little while and then heading to a party, if you want to come with ask me.

7. come introduce yourself and say thank you to myself and the volunteers, it takes about 6 months of solid work to make this happen every year and varying financial cost not to mention my sanity. it is a free event so all we ask is your appreciation, come say hi and give some feedback.

There are over 3000 confirmed attendees according to Facebook. I would REALLY like to see that. If anyone snaps pics (in case I'm not able to), please send them over to me, I'll get them up next week.
edie

Back to top Go down

zombie march Empty Re: zombie march

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Ah, urban theater.... I would love to see it myself.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down