The HSP Dimension: Expressions of Highly Sensitive People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . .

4 posters

Go down

OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . . Empty OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . .

Post by Nucky Fri May 28, 2010 1:30 am

altunie, altunie, altunie, altuniealtunie, altunie, altunie, altuniealtunie, altunie, altunie, altuniealtunie, altunie, altunie, altunie

(yes, it has to be spelled exactly like that)

and

ehfiuagfhjkaerbgiuaerbg!

(again, yes, it has to be spelled exactly like that)

and

eef syndrome
(everyone else's fault syndrome, and yes, it has to be spelled exactly like that, but hopefully that's not too much of a problem. Very Happy )
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . . Empty Re: OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . .

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 am

For our newcomers, this is added to going wonky
gutter glitter
pogoing maypoles
and butteye....
whee!
(and more still)
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . . Empty Re: OK, here they are, the latest additions to our chat lore . . .

Post by Rivershine Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm

What about wonk eye crotch? Laughing
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Oh of course wonk eye crotch!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 am

Can someone please tell what is an altunie.......is that somekind of fish.... you people in chat and your wonky words...I know why I dont particpate in all your crazy wonky talks..well I guess its good one of us keeps a healthy level of sanity amongst you lot....so to all you prospective new people wanting to chat...be warned this lot (other than myself of course) get totally lost in the world of wonk...but never fear, I assure you, I will keep them all under control and get them back to the more serious topics once they get it out of their systems....I dont know it seems some of us never grow up....sigh study
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Alethia wrote:Can someone please tell what is an altunie.......is that somekind of fish.... you people in chat and your wonky words...I know why I dont particpate in all your crazy wonky talks..well I guess its good one of us keeps a healthy level of sanity amongst you lot....so to all you prospective new people wanting to chat...be warned this lot (other than myself of course) get totally lost in the world of wonk...but never fear, I assure you, I will keep them all under control and get them back to the more serious topics once they get it out of their systems....I dont know it seems some of us never grow up....sigh study
Laughing and rolling Be warned; you'd just been taken in by the wonkiest of us all--the Altunie herself.
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia Mon May 31, 2010 6:17 pm

melodiccolor wrote:
Alethia wrote:Can someone please tell what is an altunie.......is that somekind of fish.... you people in chat and your wonky words...I know why I dont particpate in all your crazy wonky talks..well I guess its good one of us keeps a healthy level of sanity amongst you lot....so to all you prospective new people wanting to chat...be warned this lot (other than myself of course) get totally lost in the world of wonk...but never fear, I assure you, I will keep them all under control and get them back to the more serious topics once they get it out of their systems....I dont know it seems some of us never grow up....sigh study
Laughing and rolling Be warned; you'd just been taken in by the wonkiest of us all--the Altunie herself.

do not...I say do not listen to a word she is saying......she is most likely still stuck in her wonky land. whee!
Alethia
Alethia

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

My posts and reputation speak for themselves....So everyone can figure it out. Wink

(Just ignore the posted chats....)
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 am

A new word conceived the night of Thursday, June 10th:

Orgazing: gazing into something orgasmically beautiful, and absorbing every depth of its beauty.
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Nucky wrote:A new word conceived the night of Thursday, June 10th:

Orgazing: gazing into something orgasmically beautiful, and absorbing every depth of its beauty.

I love it. beatingheart
Rivershine
Rivershine

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol, Nucky came up with yet another definition of Orgazing.

Edie used it originally to mean that orgasmic feeling when some people sneeze, lol.

And the Alethia came up with that feeling you get when you are near someone you're deeply in love with. You know...that feeling, lol!
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:48 pm

OutdoorWhale : they are not threatening me with a psychiatrist
melodiccolor
melodiccolor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nucky Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 am

motor fingers = typing too fast for one's fingers to keep up
Nucky
Nucky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down